Saturday, November 17, 2012

Last Resort Cancelled

News in you can read it here, Last Resort has been cancelled. I was right. You can read my previous post here about Last Resort when it was about to premiere, where I had guessed that it would not get a second season.



When the first episode actually premiered I tried watching it. I had turned on the first episode late and had missed the first few minutes. The first scene I saw had some guy holding up a woman and a , and paying them for letting him hide in their home which was some hut type house in, where I believe was, Hawaii. That acting in just that one scene was terrible, and the set, looked like a stage.  I watched a couple more minutes and that was it. I could not watch it anymore...I was more sure it would be cancelled after watching that small bit of episode one.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...